SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P_queen

Reaction score
Hi
I’ve seen a few hair extension technicians actually sourcing their Russian hair themselves directly instead of buying it through a company. How do you go about this?? As id much rather source the hair myself. I’m wanting quality remy Russian double drawn hair.

Thank you!
Paige

Learn to speak Russian and then visit Russia?

It’s very hard to find your own good quality hair and source it yourself , so doubt anyone who has done it is just going to tell you how to do it x

Hey! I found a supplier through Instagram. The hair is the best I've ever used and really well priced too. If you search nice_hair_pro theres loads of info on her page. Dm her for price lists x

Russianhair.net is the one one I’ve tried. They are good but very expensive x

Hey! I found a supplier through Instagram. The hair is the best I've ever used and really well priced too. If you search nice_hair_pro theres loads of info on her page. Dm her for price lists x
I’ve messaged u xxx

I’ve imported from Russia myself and I wouldn’t recommend. It costs a fortune and my clients simply wouldn’t pay for it

Ive seen them aswell. How often have you used them?

Latest posts

Back