Indian Head Massage.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*RHI*

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm studying IHM at College and I've been given some homework about it. We mostly concentrate on the practical side to it and haven't been given many notes on it. Does anyone know of any websites that are all about IHM? I've already looked on Google but the websites that come up don't go into detail about it. I really want to do good in it and want to learn as much as possible lol. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm studying IHM at College and I've been given some homework about it. We mostly concentrate on the practical side to it and haven't been given many notes on it. Does anyone know of any websites that are all about IHM? I've already looked on Google but the websites that come up don't go into detail about it. I really want to do good in it and want to learn as much as possible lol. Thanks!
I would suggest going to your local library.This is what I did when I did Indian Head.There's loads of books there on the subject:)

Why didn't I think of that lol I was going to buy a IHM book but there expensive and I woodn't need it that much so just thought getting information of the net would be easier but obviously not lol Thanks

Why didn't I think of that lol I was going to buy a IHM book but there expensive and I woodn't need it that much so just thought getting information of the net would be easier but obviously not lol Thanks
LOL,people forget about the library.I got loads of books from there when doing different courses.
I dont know any specific web sites so cant actually recommend any but if you borrow some books from the library, you can use them for a couple of weeks.

Also with xmas just around the corner you could ask someone to get you a nice book from WHS or another bookshop.I would ask your lecturer what book she would recommend for the course.Good luck and enjoy.:hug:

I bought some DVDs from Amazon, they're not great but they're ok,if you PM me your address I can send you one I bought 2 of by mistake.

Have they not recommended a book on your course. When I studied IHM we were recommended to buy Helen McGuinness "Indian Head Massage". It was my bible for ages. You can usually pick it up for a reasonable price on Amazon or try Abes Books.

Hope you keep up the course and good luck. IHM is really one of the beeessssttt treatments. Love it! Also one of the most popular with many of my clients.

Sue

Latest posts

Back