indian head massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nebrummie

Reaction score
roughly how much would you charge for an indian head massage? i have seen some prices and they range from £20 to £50 for 30mins treatment. im thinking about booking a treatment for my mother as she has never had anything like this before, shes not usually up for things like this and wont try new things, so i was thinking if i just book it then she'll have to go. i think she'll love it when she gets there.:lol:

If it was a salon treatment, I wouldn't pay more than £25. If it was somewhere like a spa, I'd pay around £35 but it should last longer than 30mins. xxx

We charge £20.00 for 30mins treatment,I certainly wouldn't pay £50 for it though,I would want a full body massage for that:green:

Maybe it would be an idea for you to buy her a GV instead of an actual treatment,then she can choose what she wants.HTH

Or, if she doesn't want it, give it to me, my eyes are already rolling back in my head just thinking about it. It's the most incredible feeling you can have with your clothes still on. :lol:

Hiya,
the going rate in Durham area is £15-20 for 30 minutes.

I charge £15 for 25 minutes and £25 for 55 minutes.

I introduced the longer treatment as I used to get loads of comments from clients saying that they had just started sinking into the treatment and it was over. So I advertise it as:

For people who find it difficult to switch off - an unhurried 55 minute treatment.

think seaham hall charge £50

Hiya,
the going rate in Durham area is £15-20 for 30 minutes.

I charge £15 for 25 minutes and £25 for 55 minutes.

I introduced the longer treatment as I used to get loads of comments from clients saying that they had just started sinking into the treatment and it was over. So I advertise it as:

For people who find it difficult to switch off - an unhurried 55 minute treatment.
Dosn't seem like you are charging enough chuck,i.e £25.00 for 55 mins worth of treatment(but I know different areas people wont pay)Just dosn't seem a lot you're left with after tax etc for nearly an hour of your time:eek:

I think a GV is a good idea I have had people booked in by family and you can see their not sure about massage so I offer an alterative

Professional Massage west yorkshire

If it was a salon treatment, I wouldn't pay more than £25. If it was somewhere like a spa, I'd pay around £35 but it should last longer than 30mins. xxx

Agree.

I have paid between £35 - £38 pounds for a IHM treatment, but it last for 50 - 60 mins.

If you want to do a quick 30min massage, your prices need to reflect that by being cheaper.

Marlise

I charge £20 for 40mins. HTH :)

thank you all very much, i think i will go for the gift voucher but go with her, i'll try then to get her to try something new.:lol:

I try and work on a £25 per hour rate for most of my treatments.

Sometimes they are a bit more expensive to cover expense of items like hopi ear candles.

My 30 mins treatments are generally £15 or £18.

Latest posts

Back