Indian temple hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
Where can I buy Indian remy temple hair extensions?

Bonita hair extensions. theyre gorgeous. got them myself and im pleased as punch :D xx

That's the second very good recommendation for them so I am
Going to give them a go :)

Can't seem to find their web page. I am intrigued. I currently buy Indian hair from lush us, but always keen for new suppliers. Do they sell the hair wefted? Or prebonded? Is the hair nice and thick?

Have to say that we are not massively impressed by Bonita. i have a mixture in my own hair of some indian remy we sourced ourselves direct, and some bonita (one of the blonde shades) and the bonita has dried out very quickly.

Just our experience

Quality is very important but I'm very sure I want to use temple hair now so if anyone knows of high quality Indian remy please let me know.

I have had samples of Bonita and it looks great. Blonde is bound to be slightly dried cus of the processing But I do still want quality temple.

Quality is very important but I'm very sure I want to use temple hair now so if anyone knows of high quality Indian remy please let me know.

I have had samples of Bonita and it looks great. Blonde is bound to be slightly dried cus of the processing But I do still want quality temple.

Wouldn't expect it to be really dry after 2 washes, but others seem impressed by it. Just my opinion.

Yeah I see what your saying, maybe it was a bad batch? X

Im 7 weeks in to my blonde bonita hair and its still really soft - not dry at all. i use pureology perfect for platinum shampoo and conditioner so maybe thats got something to do with the quality lasting too....

Any other suppliers? X

Did you try out the hair? Im interested in switching to this brand x

Latest posts

Back