Indicators of a NSS (split from other topic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
geeg said:
I guess by now we all know the point that Mui is trying to get accross.

She has worked VERY hard to start her business in nails and has big hopes for the future of her business and has put everything she has into it to make it the best it can be, for herself and for her collegues and family. It can sometimes therefore be a bit irritating when one generalises about things. I for one still find it irritating when people generalise about Americans like they are all 'this way' or 'that way', and I think, "I'm not like that at all". ??? Who are they taliking about?

Anyhoo ... as Samuel says, people need some indication of what to look for when trying to suss out a NSS. Fiona's points are all things we have talked about on this site for ages. So simmer down girls and understand that feathers can be easily ruffled .... and hopefully no friendships lost.

Well said Gigi, so lets have a drink and be friends !!!!!

Hi Lindag, thanks for your response.

I have tried to scrub and scrub the scrub fresh on today, even one of my customers noticed! I had one infill and one rebalance today both had lifted but only at the sides?
Will let you know how I get on later dude!
lindag said:

Just as an FYI, this was part of another thread that got way off topic so I split it. - The geek.

Hi Alex,

Don't give up I used to have a lifting problem too and my problem was I was not doing a good enough prep. Read the Nail Geeks tutoral on the perfect prep and if you are already following this exactly its not your prep it something else but I would say it might be the lack for Scrub Fresh.

Let me know how you get on and best of luck

There ya go babe, getting better already !!!!!!!!!!
Never give up !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back