Individual eyelash extension brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestheticaddict

Reaction score
I'm new to Classic Eyelash extensions, recently qualified, and have bought a few different brands of eyelashes which i'm not particularly happy with :(
I would love to find a brand of eyelashes which are accessible in the UK which are soft and NOT crispy.

Would be amazing if you girlies could help out.

Also are Mixed trays worth it? Or should I get particular MM? not sure if the very small ones would be used often ?
What are the most common lengths? 9-14mm? C's & D's? I don't like J's, and not sure whether B's are good?

Thank you!! As many comments please! X

Flirties. Their lashes are amazing! Their mixed trays are good and range from 7mm-14mm. I got those then as I used more of certain ones I bought individual length trays.
I love C & D curl, :) xxx

Lashbase are good they sale mix trays and have a wide range and really fast delivery! Xx

Hello,

This is Emily from Goodyard company located in China, we are professional supplier since 1984, our products include all kinds of eyelashes, top quality hair extensions and wigs.

Glad to know that you're doing eyelash extensions business, our individual eyelash extensions IIWAKA brand made by Korean synthetic silk fiber, with more soft, lightweight and natural looking. For the IIWAKA individual lash normal each tray has 12 lines, here below are our available specification:
Length:8-14mm
Thickness: 0.05, 0.07, 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25
Curl: J, B, C, D, L

Free sample order could be sent immediately for checking the quality of our lashes firstly, and will ship by DHL or Fedex, only take 3-5 days to delivery. Sincerely hope to be your new and stable supplier for long-term cooperation. :)

Any questions, feel free to contact with me by email or whatsapp. :)

Best Regards,
Emily Wang

Everyone mainly wants c and d curl and i bought the mixed lengths curls first to try them. If i like them i just buy a case of the one size i use most from the mix tray i bought from. i tend to use 9-13 in lengths .15 for mostly everybody and .20 if the lashes can support in only. unfortunatly i dont know any UK sites only US :( . doesnt hurt to have all sizes tho since some naturally dont have a curl and might want it to look "natural".

Flirties. Their lashes are amazing! Their mixed trays are good and range from 7mm-14mm. I got those then as I used more of certain ones I bought individual length trays.
I love C & D curl, :) xxx
Hi do you use Flirties glue or another brand? Thanks

Lash extensions should never be "crispy" especially if you are using thin diameters. Could it be that its maybe a combination of lashes and adhesive (or too much adhesive?) x

Latest posts

Back