Individual eyelash extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adornaire

Reaction score
Good evening,

I am qualified in eye lash extensions. I am wondering if you can help me please! I am looking for the best merchandise that sells the best double layered eye lash extensions?

Are you trained in semi permanent lashes (classic)? What do you mean by double layered? is it premade volume or stacked lashes you are looking for?

Hi, yes I am a qualified! I am also looking for stacked lashes, meaning a fuller look? The lashes I have are a J 8 C curl layered. But i am looking to change them if you can help me pleaee

previous note - I meant J & C curl

If you are qualified in classic lashes only then it is best if you stick with the application of single lashes. For stacked lashes you would apply them singularly to create a fuller look or if you are qualified in Volume then you could create a fuller look that way.

Are you buying single extensions or premade fans or clusters? (is that what you mean?)

I am buying layered lashes Russian effect look

If it is premade fans you would need to train in volume first to ensure you can apply the fans or volume lashes safely and also to ensure that you are covered by your insurance. If you are wanting to offer volume I would definitely do a course as it will help you so much to do it properly and then you can charge accordingly and build a client base x

Latest posts

Back