Individual Eyelash Extensions - product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc_sab09

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well I have just qualified with Lash FX and no-one seems to be talking about them at all on here, so just wondering what is the most recommended product - Flirties keeps being mentioned so just wondering who is the supplier?!?

What is the general cost for flirties products? Lash FX is £30+VAT for a tub of lashes so just trying to find something a little more cost effective as I need to buy a few more sizes/thicknesses than was in my starter pack.

Recommendations please!!

If you have a look on the beautytrix website you will see Flirties and be able to compare prices

I haven't been trained with the strip trays - are these easier/better? more cost effective than the individual tubs?

Do individuals just use cheaper branded eyelashes and just better glue? There is sooooo much out there - been looking on The Eyelash Emporium at Mink lashes, but they do the individual lashes as well but doesn't say what products they are made of?! Whats peoples experiences with lashes?

The Eyelash Emporium products are AMAZING. I only use them. The tubs are the best for me. I don't get on with the strips. I usually pull the strips off and line them out in my dishes, just the same as I do with the tubs.

Hi all,
Well I have just qualified with Lash FX and no-one seems to be talking about them at all on here, so just wondering what is the most recommended product - Flirties keeps being mentioned so just wondering who is the supplier?!?

What is the general cost for flirties products? Lash FX is £30+VAT for a tub of lashes so just trying to find something a little more cost effective as I need to buy a few more sizes/thicknesses than was in my starter pack.

Recommendations please!!

Have look on lashbase website I use all their products and would not change they are all amaze! HTH

Latest posts

Back