Individual eyelash extensions video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gorgeous lashes! Who did you do the training with as I'm looking to do it myself please help cheers Nenee

great vid!!
congrats - Its an awesome tool for lash stylists that have been trained but dont you worry that silly people out there will buy products off ebay and try to copy what your doing with no experience?

Its such a hard one - you always want to help your fellow lashers but you dont want untrained or uneducated people doing the service. Inexperienced people with no training really hurt our industry.

Do you find clients with crying eyes have issues with your gel eyepads having them that close to the wetline when the water makes the gel run?

Very helpful vid. Thanks

fab video. many thanks x

Fab video, they look great! I am still very much a novice, and you make it look so easy!!! I can only seem to apply about 40 to each eye in 1.5 hours so need lots more practice! I notice you don't sweep the glue up each lash before attaching is this just because you're a pro and a lot quicker? Also, how do you get the bases looking so black and thick yet not gloopy? My lashes always seem to stick to each other or stick to the tweezers as I'm applying!! Any tips, gratefully received!!

Sophie

If you notice a "glob" of glue once u have dropped the lash on, close your tweezers and wipe from base to tip underneath the lash to smooth out the glob.
Depending on your level of skill you can drop the lash on and not wipe the natural lash so much.

If ur just starting out then I would wipe on the natural lash - you are taught this way to get you into good practice. As u build up experience you will get better at making a good bond.

Priory video is absolutely brilliant! Lashes looks lovely! Well done x:Love:

Hi,
I'm having trouble with my lashes staying on past 2 weeks, but I don't think I'm actually putting enough on. I'm doing about 30-40 per eye (which I got taught). I use Flirties glue and Lash Base lashes.
Would someone mind looking at my pictures and giving some feedback please? Don't be shy girls.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709574.767677.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709574.767677.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 917
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709592.767569.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709592.767569.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 891
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709665.359345.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328709665.359345.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 306
Forgot to mention I trained with Marvel Lash but didn't rate the glue so switched. X

Perfectly! Why do you attach the pad to the eyelid and eyebrow? :)

Hold the skin on the lid up slightly so you can see the root of the lash clearly to leave your 1-2mm gap from lid line

probably a thick O question but how do I view the video I cant find it??
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the great video. Am doing a lash course next week, so now I know what to expect :hug:

Latest posts

Back