Individual eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

priory

Reaction score
Great result and video! x

Good video!! Cant wait to do my lash training!

I love your videos.

great, thanks

Fabulous! What glue do you use? Xx

Excellent video well done!

Brillant video - love the lashes.

Annie x

Really nice result!

Amazing video! Really helpful!

Great lashes! Do you ever use a thicker lash width? Am pondering whether to expand outside the 0.15mm!

Just beautiful! I love your space, too!

Well done, the lashes are beautiful :biggrin:I was wondering if you could give me some tips?I went on a training course on extensions last month and I'm building up my case studies before I even think of charging anyone.I've applied to six different people and one that I did there lashes lasted only a couple days.This has thrown my confidence to be honest with you but she said that she has been washing cleansing and toning as normal and has been getting the lashes wet.I still feel that lashes should have lasted longer than that.Do you think its something I have done wrong and do you have tips i.e Adesives,Lashes I should use.Thank you so much x

Well done, the lashes are beautiful :biggrin:I was wondering if you could give me some tips?I went on a training course on extensions last month and I'm building up my case studies before I even think of charging anyone.I've applied to six different people and one that I did there lashes lasted only a couple days.This has thrown my confidence to be honest with you but she said that she has been washing cleansing and toning as normal and has been getting the lashes wet.I still feel that lashes should have lasted longer than that.Do you think its something I have done wrong and do you have tips i.e Adesives,Lashes I should use.Thank you so much x

Just noticed this comment after watching the video. You might have already resolved this issue but I thought I would just say that if she got hot water or steam on the lashes within 24-48 hours then this could impede the longevity of the adhesive. After care and home care are a nightmare with lashes. Sometimes I wish I could follow them around and go NONONO haha. :lol:

Just noticed this comment after watching the video. You might have already resolved this issue but I thought I would just say that if she got hot water or steam on the lashes within 24-48 hours then this could impede the longevity of the adhesive. After care and home care are a nightmare with lashes. Sometimes I wish I could follow them around and go NONONO haha. :lol:

Laughing so much at the NONONO part of your comment!! Totally with you there :) i mentally do it all the time! Also if i had a pound for every time a client told me she was going to the gym or washing her hair or going for a sunbed after id done their lashes, id not need to work!!! Then i really am telling them NONONO!

Anyway, really made me laugh :) xx

Love C curls.....on those whose lashes angle downwards.....though i put B curl a quater down towards the end of the eye for more of a sultry look......anyone else do that?:biggrin:

Does anyone know if you have to be trained in lash perfect to join up to their site? I am qualified in lash extensions xx

Latest posts

Back