Individual Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BodyAngels

Reaction score
We were looking into training in individual eyelash extensions, but having seen a demo at the Beauty show in Birmingham, it looks far too fiddly and time consuming. Does anyone else offer this on their price list and is it as hard work as it looks?
Claire x

I think it takes loads of practice.

If you practice you will become perfect.

If you can't put the practice in - it's not worth doing tbh.

There are loads of companies. Flirties seem to be a new exciting brand.

I just love to look at pics of them - they are stunning to look at and beautifully natural looking.

best of luck.

xx

I use Lash beLong professional eyelash extensions. It is fiddly and you need a steady hand but with practice it does get easier. It takes me about 90 mins to do a full set as long as you dont get a blinker that makes it tricky!! I charge £80 a set and £25 for infills. HTH x

I think it takes loads of practice.

If you practice you will become perfect.

If you can't put the practice in - it's not worth doing tbh.

There are loads of companies. Flirties seem to be a new exciting brand.

I just love to look at pics of them - they are stunning to look at and beautifully natural looking.

best of luck.

xx

Exactaly... you need to practice to become perfect!

I have recently trained with Flirties, it was fab! I have gained loads of new clients from it, and most of them have getting there nails done or a tan as well. So its boosted my other treatments up!

It might seam a big investment but in no time you have made back your money plus a lot more.

xx

i trained with nouveau lashes and its great needs lots of practice as everyones said

Thankyou very much for your replies. After reading your own experiences, I might just give it a go.
Cheers,
Claire x

I trained with Xtreme Lashes. They are the TOP DOG of the lash companies. I charge $300 for a full set and $75/ per hour for touch-ups. I have 2-3 people per week for lashes (I also do nails & waxing) and I have only been doing it for a month. After I get listed on thier website I expect a lot more. Some people say they get 3-4 calls a day from new clients!

Latest posts

Back