individual nailbrush for customers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Do you use and individual nailbrush for each customer or do you sanitize the brush inbetween appointments?
I have 5 brushes dailey which are sanitized so that i can give one directly and dont have to bother with cleaning it in between. I then sanitize al 5 of them at the end of the day and let them dry on a dust free spot for the next day.

what do you guys do?

r u talking about your nail brush for acrylic/gel?

No no...sorry for the mix up.
I mean the brushes that you give to your customers to scrub their nails with :green:

nail prep brush?

I use a nail brush or a very soft tooth brush as they have bristles that are made from nylon plastic they are easily submerged/sanitsed in a solution.

I notice you are from sweeden, do you have any specific governing body which has a set standard criteria for this?r

I would always use a brush that can be sanitised in between clients.

I use disposable scrub brushes. I have about 20 of them. Similar to this (but mine are roundish)
Disposable Hand & Nail Brush, Miscellaneous Bathroom Supplies
I sanitise them at the end of the day.
They are really cheap every time I go to the suppliers I grab a couple more. I get a few months out of them before they start to look scruffy.
I use them when washing & as a dusting brush.

Latest posts

Back