Indola Profession hair colour help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_lheureux

Reaction score
Can Indola Profession hair colour be used with 3%/10 vol peroxcide?
I haven't used this brand before, but I only usually use quasi's on my own hair and was wondering if I can still use it with 3% don't really want to be putting 6% on my hair.

Thank you!

Abby x

Can Indola Profession hair colour be used with 3%/10 vol peroxcide?
I haven't used this brand before, but I only usually use quasi's on my own hair and was wondering if I can still use it with 3% don't really want to be putting 6% on my hair.

Thank you!

Abby x

why are you using it if you dont normally use it just out of interest?
i dont use it but if you are using a quasi i'd say 3% is fine if using it on your own hair and you dont have access to the proper developer but not on a client. as for permanent i dont have a clue...check manufacturers instructions?

I usually use Wella colour touch, which I do realise has a weaker peroxcide than 3% but they do not have the colour I wanted in the range :( I do not like using anything higher than 3% on my own hair, as it requires regular colouring I wouldn't want to put the condition at risk by regulary using 6% I have always used 3% as a quasi in the past (unless using a specific quasi range such as coluur touch), I just wasn't sure it was possible with Indola as haven't used them before, I solely bought it on the basis that the colours looked nice lol!

Latest posts

Back