Indulgence Evening at local primary school

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Carole

I thought I would display items and provide a "shopping list" for people. I will take their details (and money!!) and order stuff for them. Like you said, I don't want to end up with loads of excess stock!!!

Too be honest, I haven't given my evening enough thought. My is next Wednesday - hence my worry!!!!!

I would put on a base coat - probably show my whole colour range but only offer a couple of colours on the night so I'm not waiting 1/2 hour for them to choose!!! I would do 2 coats and then just nail art on the big toe. What I thought is if there is a couple of people waiting, while I was waiting for one to dry, I could paint the next one?

I think one reason I haven't given it much thought is I am too worried no one will want anything doing!!! Especially, if they are not aware there is someone giving pedicures they might be embarrassed if they haven't washed their feet lol!!!

I wish I had more time to prepare like you.

I'll let you know how I get on and any tips that might be useful after my experience!!!!!!!!

Hi again Madeline

I feel a right twit coz i hadnt thought of your idea about having a list of products but only having one of each there to show!! :o

Do keep me posted on how it goes coz i'm very interested. Dont think u wont have any clients coz you will. Just be prepared for people to not be as worried as you might about whether they've washed their feet or not - yuk!!!

Good luck hunny

Hello Madeline

Just an idea, but why don't you see if you can get hold of a "job-lot" (sorry to sound like Del Boy! :o ) of cheap flip-flops to retail? :?:

If you're doing painted toes, people with closed-in shoes :rolleyes: might be put off otherwise. I have cheap flip-flops for sale and LOADS of people buy them from me in the salon, just to make sure they don't smudge their newly-painted toes on the way home. :lol:

HTHs

G. xx

What a great idea. Hadn't thought of that.

I have seen them in some of my Nail catalogues so I guess I better get ordering.

Where do you get your flip flops from. My only concern is this evening is next Wednesday and I am rapidly running out of time.

Thanks for that - much appreciated.

Madeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back