Infill help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiki_d39

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new and dont really know wot im doing, but hey, ill have a go.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me on a few of questions.

How many infills would you recomend that a client could safely have ?
Wot cud happen to the nail if a client didnt have a rest from artificial nails ?
How much time do you allow for clients infills ?

Any help is much appreciated.
thanx
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Please fill in your profile a bit more with training history and products used so we can help you a bit more.

To try and help you with your questions very generally:

1. - there is no limit to the number of infills/rebalances depending on the quality of product used - if you use a poor quality product then it will age very quickly and change colour so each time you do maintenance, you will see the previous fill line.

2. Depending on how the nails are treated, eg. oiled every day and not picked or bitten off, then the natural nail underneath has been known to improve, they will certainly grow.

3. I allow 45 mins to 1 hour for maintenance appointments - this will depend again on your product, skill and experience - when I first started in nails it took me longer to do maintenance than a full set as the nails were thick - lots of filing and they lifted - again lots of filing.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks fiona,

your information is much appreciated !

Rachel :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back