Infills and pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug queen

Beauty
Reaction score
Not sure if I am allowed to put this. But thinking of changing some of my prices, infills especially. Why does everyone charge? If this is allowed, sorry if not x

I charge £3 less than a full set would be.

I notice a lot of people charge quite a lot less but I'm not sure why, you use a tiny little bit less acrylic but other than that time wise they're generally the same.

Not sure if I am allowed to put this. But thinking of changing some of my prices, infills especially. Why does everyone charge? If this is allowed, sorry if not x
I charge £5 less than a full set,I wish I could charge the same to be honest as sometimes it can be more work than a new set haha xx

I charge £5 less than a full set,I wish I could charge the same to be honest as sometimes it can be more work than a new set haha xx
I do exactly the same. £5 less than a full set, but takes just as long really.

I also charge £5 less

Same here, £5 less :)

I charge £10 less for Infills as they usually take me 30 minutes to an hour less than full sets. However if a client hasn't had Infills in over four weeks I charge them the same price as a full set.

This is brilliant thanks girls. Definetley thinking of changing some of my pricing, as like you say sometimes it can be just as much work/ more. Maybe charging accordingly is good, as though who look after their nails and come back regaualry wouldn't be penalised xxx

I've just changed mine as I was charging the same as an infill for a rebalance/redesign which the majority of my appointments are. I was losing a lot by doing this.

Hi I am feeling like giving up on doing nails for all the work I do im earning minimum wage I charge £23 for infills / rebalance with a gel polish on top !

I charge £25 (an extra £5 if they want shellac on top) x

I charge the same ! I just explain it's the same timing but I do whatever is needed - fixes , rebalance, removing some and replacing, change of shape , change of colour , glitter , art , etc

If it's longer then 2 weeks hey get charged for new overlay price if they are within the two week period I charge R20 less which is about £1.5 less hahha got to love out pathetic currency rate right now .

Latest posts

Back