infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelly

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone can help me?????
when i am doing infills on some of my clients there is sometimes a shadow where the new acrylic is. the old acylic hasn't lifted and my infills usually take 45 mins, there is no ridge and the unfinished nail looks great, but as the new acrylic is applied there is a differance in colour. :sad:
any ideas :idea: i use creative products. many thanks :biggrin:

shelly said:
just wondering if anyone can help me?????
when i am doing infills on some of my clients there is sometimes a shadow where the new acrylic is. the old acylic hasn't lifted and my infills usually take 45 mins, there is no ridge and the unfinished nail looks great, but as the new acrylic is applied there is a differance in colour. :sad:
any ideas :idea: i use creative products. many thanks :biggrin:

Hi Shelly - are your clients using their solaroil? They need to be 'doing their bit' inbetween maintenance visits, solaroil is a real must to maintain their lovely nails, if they're not using it, their enhancements can look 'tired'.

Are you thinning your old product enough? I spend 30 mins preparing nails, 20 mins applying product and 15 mins finishing off.

Could it be pocket lifting? that gives a paler colour to the old enhancement? If so, make sure you get rid of it before applying more L&P.

Just a few suggestions, but hope it helps a little.

Jenny - Nails x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back