Infills???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makova06

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you do infills?

I never do infilss as I do the smileline so close to the natural one that the nails are in need og a rebalance after 2-3 weeks.

I do rebalances most of the time on alternate visits, ie rebalance and next appointment infill, etc.

ditto for me,too. Some of my clients like to alternate polish, then rebalance..so i find the different prices are useful..if a client wants to wear polish, then they dont have to pay extra for a french rebalance thats hidden under polish..and i do like to see refills in my book..rebalances are harder work...plus i like to do a polish here and there:) Breaks up the monotony IYKWIM
Lol, angie, posted the same time!
Structurally i pay attention to what needs doing apart from a new smile placement. eg replace zone 2..so in effect i am doing a rebalance..even though i call it a refill..did that make sense?

I always rebalance. although on my own nails recently after 2 weeks my white hadnt grown out too much so wasnt in need of being rebalanced. So instead i applied my cool french pink to zone 2 & 3 to build my apex, then gently pulled a thinner layer over my white zone 1. So ive got a soft looking natural looking nail. It didnt dull the white as much as id imagined. xx

Latest posts

Back