Inflatable pedicure bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodles

Reaction score
Now, I don't know if I dreamt this, but I'm sure I saw a picture in a magazine of a little blow-up pedicure bowl - like a mini paddling pool.

Has anyone seen these and know where you can buy them from? Great for the mobile technician who has enough to carry :biggrin:

Yeah, you're not going mad - I've seen it in one of the mags recently and thought it looked good. I'll try and see if I can find it for you later on - I'm thinking maybe somewhere like Sally's would be worth a look? xxx

Hi ya Jeni,

They did have them in Sallys, but I was told they had discontinued them.

My friend told me they have them in Muji altho I haven't seen them in there myself.

Best,

Karen
xxx

Yes, Bea, I think you're right - in a Christmas flyer or something. Glad I'm not going nuts. Just wonder if they would withstand sterilising with surgical spirit after use???

Thanks all :)

ive seen these on ebay, think they were under pedicure? x

Hey,
I've got one of these. Got mine from Sally's used it once on myself when it was hot too cool down!!
You can buy mine off me if you want?
It's a lovely pink colour :D

Cheers
Carrie x

Sallys in Basingstoke (I know it's a bit far) had them in stock this week. I also saw it as part of a Heel-to-Toe pedicure kit they are selling for Christmas so they should have them (saw it in a mag but they didn't have the kits in the shop yet).

Can get one and send it to you if you like. Not sure about the clening of it though.

Hi just to let you know you can get an inflatable bowl from shop.com but i dont know if it would be any good as it is quite small! hope this helps!

yeah from heel to toe range at sallys there rubbish im mobile and thought the same it would be lighter and easier to cart around but mine popped when a client had her feet in it ! not worth getting.

I saw these in the U.S.A, whilst on holiday 2 years ago. They were really cheap so I bought six.

The first 2 leaked everywhere and I gave the other 4 to local kids to play with in the garden. - HTH

I saw these in the U.S.A, whilst on holiday 2 years ago. They were really cheap so I bought six.

The first 2 leaked everywhere and I gave the other 4 to local kids to play with in the garden. - HTH

I was thinking along the lines of a mini paddling pool.
I just have this mental picture...."hang on love...just gotta blow this up and away we go with the pedi"....and then I have an asthma attack:)

Try Avon........I remember seeing this recently in a catalogue and was going to purchase but is only comes in a blue colour and my colour theme is Fuscia & Black. If I remember correctly - it didn't cost that much.

Now, I don't know if I dreamt this, but I'm sure I saw a picture in a magazine of a little blow-up pedicure bowl - like a mini paddling pool.

Has anyone seen these and know where you can buy them from? Great for the mobile technician who has enough to carry :biggrin:

AVON has them in there current catalogue this week LOL

Latest posts

Back