Inflatable tanning tent-where can I buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm totally new to this site ...I only wish seen a Inflatable tanning tent at a beauty show I've been googling it but the site doesn't have a buy option it directs to a website that doesn't work ..its "tan in tent " ...does anyone know where I can buy one ?

Hi There,
We are the only company that sell The Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent. We are sold out of the pink tent at the moment but we have the Blue Tent in Stock. The Blue Tent is better for Salons and the Pink Tent is better for mobile. Any questions please pm us or call, the number and further information is on our website.
Ambermist

Hi There,
We are the only company that sell The Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent. We are sold out of the pink tent at the moment but we have the Blue Tent in Stock. The Blue Tent is better for Salons and the Pink Tent is better for mobile. Any questions please pm us or call, the number and further information is on our website.
Ambermist

Is yours machine washable etc ? And how much are they ? Thanks so much

Hi, No, they are not machine washable, I am not sure they make them anymore. Ours are plastic and just wipe down with a damp cloth and put away.
Ambermist

Hi
Hi There,
Ambermist

Hi, why is the pink one better for mobile out of curiosity? I was hoping to order one.

Thanks

Hi, we are waiting on new stock and will only have one colour, sky blue when they arrive, hopefully within a week or so. The pink tent had a more flexible and lighter plastic so was easier and quicker to put up and down when mobile. The new tents will all have this material. They are marked as out of stock on our website but you can still read the full spec, size etc. You can still pre order to be sure to get one as they are very popular, you will also get the £99 price and free delivery. The price will be a little dearer when we have them in stock, as all plastic prices have gone up and we won't be able to give free delivery either.

Sunless solutions sell them xx

No one sells the Ambermist, fully patented Inflatable Tent, other than Ambermist.

No one sells the Ambermist, fully patented Inflatable Tent, other than Ambermist.
I know. Sunless solutions sell their own inflatable tents that you can put in the washing machine and tumble dryer xx

Latest posts

Back