Info about doing hair from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunflower19

Reaction score
Hi, looking for advice on what I need to do to convert a room/garage into a hair salon, I'm currently looking for a bigger house to be able to do this at the moment I have no space where I currently live, I have looked into lots about it and from what I have read I need to let my mortgage lender know but what if they say no? I have to inform the council? I need planning permission to convert a garage (but i think u need that even if it's just to turn it in to a room) It just seems more tricky than I thought, but then again there seems to be more people working from home now so there must be ways to do it? Also how has it worked out financially? I rent a chair in a salon and I have been there along time so have alot of clients who I think would follow, it's just the fear of the unknown.

There's a facebook page dedicated to this very subject, it's called beautiful sheds. There have been some topics posted before too and hopefully search will bring it up. Hope that helps!

Thanks, sorry for such a late reply.

Latest posts

Back