Info for Manchester needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any hotels which are VERY near to the GMEX in Manchester, which are reasonable (under £100) for the Professional Beauty Show in October??

Also, is anyone going??I've not heard anyone talking about it at all...?

theres the midland which is directly across the road and a premier lodge hotel on oxford st but i dont know how much they are. sorry i cant be of more help!

Hiya,

There is a travel inn which is about £52per room, travel lodge about £59per room and premier lodge about the same..............there is also the Jurers Inn, but i think that is full, there is also the Midland which is directly over the road from GMEX, but that is quite expensive about £159per room, have a look on the internet, you caqn get some reasonable hotels on there, hth

Amanda

Sara Satchell said:
Can anyone recommend any hotels which are VERY near to the GMEX in Manchester, which are reasonable (under £100) for the Professional Beauty Show in October??

Also, is anyone going??I've not heard anyone talking about it at all...?
There are a few of us going from down here so we can have a big geek meet, check out the other post about it, not sure what its called though sorry

Debs said:
There are a few of us going from down here so we can have a big geek meet, check out the other post about it, not sure what its called though sorry
Hiya,
I think its called "Mega Geek Meet"

I'll be there

Amanda

Im really looking forward to it - never been to anything like it before, im just really nervous about leaving the kids tho ...

sara you will love it...it's like 'nail supplies heaven' lol :lol:

Try the premier lodge at G-Mex. It might be full as it books up very quickly. I think the web site is www.premierlodge.com or .co.uk

Latest posts

Back