Info needed about Tantrick Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy_locket

Reaction score
hello skin geeks !

ok then i really want to do spray tanning and would love to use Tantrick i know i will have to travel to the course and pay for that but what about the products?

i'm on a budget of about £400 - £500 to start inc training.

i'm worried that this wont even get me started am i out of my depth with my budget or would i have enough?

Hi Lucy
I'm pretty sure that won't be enough to buy a starter kit from Tantrick but if you want to use Tantrick solutions, you can use them with another supplier's machine :)
Just an idea xx

Try and buy a machine second hand - I got mine from Geekbay on here and I am doing my training next week. The new machine with Tantrick is better but I couldn't justify the cost either.

HTH

hello skin geeks !

ok then i really want to do spray tanning and would love to use Tantrick i know i will have to travel to the course and pay for that but what about the products?

i'm on a budget of about £400 - £500 to start inc training.

i'm worried that this wont even get me started am i out of my depth with my budget or would i have enough?

If you charge a minimum of only £20 per tan on your clients, you will be able to cover the initial outlay you pay to get the whole kit, and training from the solution provided within your package.

Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate ... :)

Please pm me or check out the tantrick website for further details.

:hug:

Hi there,
I am also doing my tantrick training next week (fiona wallace, glw).
I think it is the same day as you "LBR". sorry don't know your first name.
I am really looking forward to it!
Anyway my friend and I are doing the training together and my friend has been advised by the trainer that we will be supplied with a basic hvlp machine. (Which is a lot more affordable). The only drawback with this model is that we may not be able to do a number of tans all in one sitting as the unit will overheat.
By purchasing this model we are able to train and get started at a more affordable price. Obviously if we are going to be doing loads of tanning then we may look into buying a unit designed for this in the future.

So to answer your question, I have a similar budget (if not lower!) and I feel that this is plenty to get you up and running.
p.s. I would check out ebay for a pop-up tent also as they are much cheaper! xxx

The only drawback with this model is that we may not be able to do a number of tans all in one sitting as the unit will overheat.

Hiya, is it the older style Minimist machine you are referring to? If so, I have managed to do between 8-10 tans on the trot without any problems. Yes the unit does get a little hot but remember. You will spray one client and then you will give that client a few minutes to completely dry, then they have to dress and pay you. Following that you get your next client up and you will be going through their consultation card, this all gives you a good 5-10 minutes for your machine to cool a little.

If you can afford the larger machine it is good, just I don't have spare cash at the mo.

BTW I think Couture do a fairly decently priced start up package. Do some research, ring around a few companies and get prices, and do try lots of samples before you make your mind up with which solution to try. Tantrick is very good but not one solution suits all.

To be honest I won't know exactly what model it is until next week at the training day.
I don't imagine it is the old minimist judging by the price but it is encouraging to know how well you are getting on with that model.
You never know mind you, so if it is the old minimist, (maybe cheaper cos it is the older model) I will be delighted!
Thanks for the info x

Latest posts

Back