info on insurance needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzie01895

Reaction score
I have been doing nails since last October, have just done the spa manicure course with Creative (fantastic), and would now like to be let loose on the general public! - can anyone advise on a insurance company to use? - I also want to have some business cards printed, any recommendations would be great.

Sue

Hi Sue

Im also looking into insurance, I tried the search option on this site and it came up with loads of previous threads on this. im going to call Proffessional Beauty tomorrow re theirs.

If anyone has any other new suggestions Id love to know

kx

suzie01895 said:
I have been doing nails since last October, have just done the spa manicure course with Creative (fantastic), and would now like to be let loose on the general public! - can anyone advise on a insurance company to use? - I also want to have some business cards printed, any recommendations would be great.

Sue

I am a mobile tech and have been since october year. I have insurance with professional beauty which covers me for a whole list of treatments (providing i have a certificate to prove it) and an imdemnity value off £2,000,000 applies in respect of any one occurrence or series of occurrences for public liability. The cost was approx £45 for the year. There are other insurances ie the guild but they are a bit more expensive. Being i am mobile this one seemed the best option, however when i open my own salon (within the next 6 months) i will be opting for the guilds insurance.
Hope this is of some use .
Juls

I have just renewed my insurance with the Association of Nail Technicians (ANT) yesterday and I got a reduction as I now have my NVQ :D I was impressed. :cool:

I have just started and found that Salon Secure offered a good insurance cover with an annual premium of just £32 for Nail Techs.

Tel: 0117 954 8877

www.salonsecure.co.uk

hope this helps.

Nail techs can't get inscured in Ireland but in regard to your cards try www.vistaprint.biz 250 business cards for €19.99 they are fab quality

BABTAC have recently updated there policy and now offer "specific skill (nail technician)" cover. I use them as also do fake bake tanning and waxing. You can look them up at www.babtac.com

I pay approx £70 a year, not sure what it would be just for nails.

I also had my business cards from www.vistaprint.co.uk 250 for £12.99 and 25 magnetic fridge cards for £7.99. Within one week they were delivered and within two days got an e-mail saying if I re-ordered I could get 250 cards for £3.29 and fridge magnets for (I think) 69p. Didn't take long for me to order more!! Grab this special order while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back