Information concerning vardering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DATC

Reaction score
Hi! ive been level 3 qualified for 3 years but just found out about vardering, was wondering if anyone had any info on how it works please?

Hi! ive been level 3 qualified for 3 years but just found out about vardering, was wondering if anyone had any info on how it works please?

It’s further, more in depth training to prepare you to be on the salon floor. Salons do it if youve trained at a college or academy and not worked in a salon environment before.

It’s further, more in depth training to prepare you to be on the salon floor. Salons do it if youve trained at a college or academy and not worked in a salon environment before.
so if ive already been working in a salon for a few years would i still be able to do it? i would love some extra training, you can never stop learning!o

so if ive already been working in a salon for a few years would i still be able to do it? i would love some extra training, you can never stop learning!o
Are you already on the salon floor there? It tends to just be of you move salon it’s a bit like a trade test

I’ve been working at a small salon where I did my training but wanting to move on, thought it would be a good way to make sure I’ll get another job

Latest posts

Back