Information on body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I'm looking into body wraps at the moment for inch loss! There is so many out there! Does any professionals use any that they can recommend?

There is one's I have been looking at, the timings all vary! Example: one says to leave on 6/8 hours, another 20 mins then 60 mins. Confused!! Lol

Xxx

I use shrinking violet and its brilliant, great long term inch loss if client is following healthy diet aswell

Tibby Oliver Shrinking Violet is one of the best on the market, had some great results with it and its becoming more and more popular! It's an hour treatment but takes probably another 30 mins to measure, wrap and then after unwrap and measure.

Yes I was looking into that! Sounds amazing! Thank u for ur responses xx

Can I ask how much you would charge also? Obviously I will need to do training on this lol xx

Check out Arosha body wraps too, the client needs to be on the couch for 30 minutes only, and everything is disposable, no mess, no fuss!

Slimming Bandage Body Wraps :: Products & Accessories :: The Carlton Group

No need to have heated blankets, and no long winded set up either, it's a fantastic treatment, with 5 different formulas to treat different concerns.

Why not put a few brands to your clients and see what they like the sound of?

Look out for Cetuem's SCR Gold Body Wrap, a very effective & luxurious treatment, need to be heat wrapped for 1 hour. Rest of the time i.e. Prep, massage, post treatment product application, measurements is down to you.

I have recently been using Lipolift Pro, a new product launced this February by Advanced Esthetics Solutions, very simple and highly effective at long term inch loss as it breaks down the fat cells. Very effective Radio Frequency.

My first full Lipolift body wrap is in a couple of weeks, to date they have been abdominal focused.

I don't do body wraps, but having been thinking of getting one for myself, I would only be interested in a shrinking violet body wrap x

Check out Arosha body wraps too, the client needs to be on the couch for 30 minutes only, and everything is disposable, no mess, no fuss!

Slimming Bandage Body Wraps :: Products & Accessories :: The Carlton Group

No need to have heated blankets, and no long winded set up either, it's a fantastic treatment, with 5 different formulas to treat different concerns.

Why not put a few brands to your clients and see what they like the sound of?

I've been using this wrap but after looking into others I think I'm going to trial this on clients I love the different formulas

It's nice to be able to tailor make a treatment plan for the client, rather than the "one size fits all" approach which has been popular. We choose different products for facials, so why not for bodies?! Let me know if I can help you further. Xx

Shrinking violet!

Definitely Lipo lift. It has literally only just come out but the results are amazing and it's stronger than the Shrinking Violet.
There are some before and after pics on the Lipolift thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I must be honest and say I've never used a body wrap in my life until I used lipolift pro .so cannot compare to anything else
I have the lipofirm plus and have been using it as part of lipofirm plus treatment and as a stand alone treatment for full body
AES have been swamped with orders from new salons
Best to email [email protected]
Or call directly to order until the websites up
The pictures on the lipolift pro are actually me which angelina kindly posted for me

Definitely Lipo lift. It has literally only just come out but the results are amazing and it's stronger than the Shrinking Violet.

REALLY and how do you get to that conclusion -it is simply not true and we would like you to clarify where you have got this information from that it is 42% stronger and from my belief the other companies product works in a completely different way and is not comparable at all

Last edited:
REALLY and how do you get to that conclusion -slanderous

I think we should be able to discuss different brands without calls of slander, which is after all defined as an oral false or malicious statement about someone/thing, and that is not the case here.

That said, if claims are made about a product there has to be scientific data to back it up, or that can be litigious and that goes for every brand.

I have been asked to represent advancedesthetics solutions the distributors of lipolift pro on these threads .I'm now working with them in an educational and product developmental capacity
I have been involved in the trials of lipolift pro
I have seen comparisons developing between ours and other products .
Our product is unique in it's action it works by adipocytosis not lypolysis so is completely incomparable .it's is also bio mechanically active so is greatly accelerated by cavitation,laser ,led ,thermal energy ,infra red and micro current and radio frequency.
Lipolift pro was born because our clinics who have lipofirm plus wanted a range to use during treatments to create a cavitation style effect on the chin or when people are a contraindication to cavitation
During the trials the product has not been compared to any other body contouring or inch loss treatment.
Kind regards
Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:

angelina is this a body wrap or does it have to be used with a machine? if its a wrap where can i get more info from about it? thanks xx

The Lipolift Pro can be used both independently as a body wrap (full or partial body) or with any of the Lipo devices mentioned previously.

I have used my LipoLift with Lipofirm Plus on clients and seperately as a partial wrap on my ab's.

After 5 partial wraps on my abs over 1 measurement I achieved a total of 7cm's loss, was absolutely delghted. The last wrap was about 3 weeks back. :lol:

The Lipolift Pro can be used both independently as a body wrap (full or partial body) or with any of the Lipo devices mentioned previously.

I have used my LipoLift with Lipofirm Plus on clients and seperately as a partial wrap on my ab's.

After 5 partial wraps on my abs over 1 measurement I achieved a total of 7cm's loss, was absolutely delghted. The last wrap was about 3 weeks back. :lol:

That's great to hear I think ill get more info and give it ago thanks

REALLY and how do you get to that conclusion -it is simply not true and we would like you to clarify where you have got this information from that it is 42% stronger and from my belief the other companies product works in a completely different way and is not comparable at all

This is what I was told when I ordered the Lipolift. So if you have a problem, then I guess you need to talk to AES. Why not email them or give them a call :)

Latest posts

Back