Information on treatments needed please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks hope you are are well.
Im new to beauty side of things and starting my homework i need to reasearch different treatments like where it originated from what the treatment involves etc etc.Iv decided and picked 3 kinds:
Hot stones therapy
Aromatherapy massage
and may be indian head or reflexology.

Does anyone know any good websites i can do some reading up on to help me get my project sorted,any links would be great,i dont want any answers i just need some help on where to find out about them.My college book hasnt got much it it to be honest iv orderd the Beauty therapy one the big yellow 1 but god knows when that is going to arrive soon i hope.Any advice would be great thanks for reading x

Thanks lellipop x does anyone know if i have got this right in what iv just been reading please?

massage helps in deseases
helps in Pulmonary function in asthematics
decreases glucose levels in diabetas
increases "natural killer cells" in HIV n cancer patiants
reduces blood pressure in stroke patiants
reduces stress levels
decreases anxiety and depression
increases general well being
is all of the above to do with Hot stone Therapry please? or am i on the wrong track?

Jane Scrivner - La Stone Therapy Manual: The Complete Guide
I wouldnt have been without when I did my thesis for CIDESCO, such a comprhensive book I love it and her!!!

increases "natural killer cells" in HIV n cancer patiants - im not sure this is true but someone will be along with a better idea im sure

Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back