Infra lamp for Minx is it red????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza*

Reaction score
Please please please someoe tell me I'm stupid and that the heat lamp for the minx is actuaaly clear and not RED!!!!!
Mine isn't red, I was expecting it to be red and even on the minx leaflet they have a red light!!!!!!

hey hun

I believe Geeg pointed this out before. Its just the colour of the bulb. It doesnt change anything to do with the heat it gives off so its not a major worry.

Alot of people prefer the clear bulb because they can see better. Mine is a daylight bulb and tbh I don't think i'd like a red shaded bulb :hug:

hth's

Thanks your a star.
I'm using the lamp from the daylight company that you buy in the minx starter kit.
I've been waiting abit for it so just thought it was my bloody look that it was wrong.
Right I'm going to start practising now

Cheers
x

good thinking martin,, can just image the neighbours seeing my red light shining thought the windows lol..

sweet squared used to supply them with red bulbs however about 6 months ago they changed to clear bulb i believe, i have clear bulb too, not sure i'd like the red!! would be a bit 'beam me up scotty'!! lol x

I know it sounds funny, but infra red bulbs do not actually have to be ... RED!!

The whitebulb is much easier to work by which is why we changed it. Be happy you have it ... mine is the original red one and I prefer the white bulb but just going to wait until it runs out of steam before I change it to the white one.

Latest posts

Back