Ingrown leg hair cures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
i suffer so bad that I pick the bumps abc it looks awful, worse than a shave rash! I have coarse dark hair that grows fast and get waxed every 3 weeks

What can I do to get rid!? I exfoliate with rough sponge in bath.

Magnesium sulphate. You can by it from the chemist, it's not expensive.
I put a small amount on and it draws the hair right out. x

it's possible that you are waxing too regularly as well. At 3 weeks some of the hairs will be too short and waxing them will cause breakage which can lead to ingrown hairs

Also when exfoliating be gentle, if your are scrubbing the life out of your skin to prevent ingrowns you may actually be causing them , scrubbing too hard scratches healthy skin and causes micro scabs to form in the skin as it heals blocking the hair growing through as well.

The double scrub by Perron Rigot is brilliant for the legs , it's not too rough and contains a glycolic acid that helps to clear the skin quickly :)

I had a few clients who were having terrible trouble with ingrown hair but swore blind they were following aftercare advice. We figured out that they were exfoliating too hard and too much. Try exfoliating a bit less often, maybe just a couple of times a week, and see if that helps.

Latest posts

Back