INK flubber

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazmcgee

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve heard some good things about the INK flubber base coat for chip & lift prone clients. I wondered if anyone on here has used it & what your thoughts were? I’d be interested to know price & whether or not it’s HEMA free? Also would you charge extra for it on top of your usual gel nail service price?
Thanks in advance!

It's a brilliant base for nails exactly as you describe. No problems using it and it is really a trouble shooter for a few of my clients. Not all, just a few which I have in for them. I have a compatable lamp too btw. Just started using flubber top as well for the extra bit of long wear for my difficult clients.

We can't give prices on this forum , but I add an extra £3 to the service....that's my choice.

Don't know on the hema sorry , i just trust the brand to make it the best they can. It's not manufactured in china either so that gets the ok from me. I will look at the label later and get back to you, but there are other INK users on this forum that may be able to help you.

It's a brilliant base for nails exactly as you describe. No problems using it and it is really a trouble shooter for a few of my clients. Not all, just a few which I have in for them. I have a compatable lamp too btw. Just started using flubber top as well for the extra bit of long wear for my difficult clients.

We can't give prices on this forum , but I add an extra £3 to the service....that's my choice.

Don't know on the hema sorry , i just trust the brand to make it the best they can. It's not manufactured in china either so that gets the ok from me. I will look at the label later and get back to you, but there are other INK users on this forum that may be able to help you.

brilliant, thank you for all the info! X

I’ve been using INK London products for over 2.5 years and would highly recommend them, both for the products and as a company.

Flubber is a fantastic product! I use the Clear Flubber in a thin coat under all ILac only clients and don’t charge any extra, it’s just my base coat of choice. (I soak this off at each appointment).
For those needing a bit more strength I offer an overlay of either Cover or Nude Flubber and I apply 2-3 thin coats (the 3rd can be used to build a slight apex on longer nails). I charge an extra £5 for this and on regular clients I infill rather than soaking off. It’s really lovely to apply and it lasts so well with virtually no lifting (unlike hard gel, which I find after a couple of infills it can become brittle)

Last month INK released their own soak off builder in a Bottle - SOBIAB. I’ve been using this on all my clients that have longer nails and myself and I’m so impressed with it so far! It applies in a very similar way to Flubber but it’s even stronger and you can use it to extend and build. I’ve experienced no heat spikes using it in INK’s own lamp either :)

With regard to HEMA, INK only use very low amounts of the highest quality HEMA. All their ingredients are high quality and everything is sourced from the UK or EU and it is manufactured in their own lab in the EU. They also have their own chemist, so you can be sure that everything they produce has been thoroughly tested and complies fully to EU regulations.

** Their latest top coat - Rock Plus is actually HEMA free :)

Latest posts

Back