Ink London at Pro Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hi there,

Did anyone visit the ink London stand at pro beauty? I couldn't go but I know they're releasing new nail tips on their website tomorrow. Did they have them at the show? Does anyone know if they're well-less, half-well or full-well?

Also, did anyone purchase the new colours and if so, do you have any pics?!

I'm at work first thing and it'll kill me having to wait all day to check the website!

Thanks xx

I went to the stand today and got a couple of Gels to try out...have only done a swatch at the moment...very cheap so can't wait to try them out on my nails...very friendly as well x

I wish I could have gone. I'm placing an order tomorrow. I did buy the full kit over a year ago but had too many clients complaining of lifting and peeling so stopped using it but giving it another try as I like their colours, customer service etc. I think I must have been either putting it on too thick or it was because of their cuticle remover. I had the base, top and the black left which I found the other day so out it on a week ago and they've lasted well.

I don't suppose you looked at the new tips did you? X

I wish I could have gone. I'm placing an order tomorrow. I did buy the full kit over a year ago but had too many clients complaining of lifting and peeling so stopped using it but giving it another try as I like their colours, customer service etc. I think I must have been either putting it on too thick or it was because of their cuticle remover. I had the base, top and the black left which I found the other day so out it on a week ago and they've lasted well.

I don't suppose you looked at the new tips did you? X
Hiya, if you're experiencing lifting, try double dehydrate then double Base but very thin layers and with the gel, you're better to have to add another layer as long as they're applied thinly.

I wouldn't know a good tip from a bad one I'm afraid!! [emoji53]

Latest posts

Back