Ink London Cover Flubber

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tori S

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried this yet and if so what do they think of it?

Considering buying cover flubber and fluid flubber but not heard any reviews yet.

Love it. I already love the fluid rubber and it has transformed my problem clients nails. The ones that are heavy handed and always manage to chip are coming back with a perfect 10 even after 3 weeks. The Cover Flubber is a gorgeous natural colour and a few clients have had just 2 coats of it and topcoat. I trialled this myself and my nails feel really strong.
The normal fluid rubber soaks off like a dream in 8-10 minutes not the 15 I expected. I haven’t soaked off the cover flubber yet, but I’m sure it will be fine, I would wait 15 minutes if need be as it would be worth it for the great wear my clients are getting out of it.

Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried to to extend the free edge? Do you need to use forms?

Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried to to extend the free edge? Do you need to use forms?
I have used it for repairs, as in adding on a corner to a clients nail and yes I used a clear form, although I did have to tailor it quite a bit. It was very successful.

Last edited:
I’ve now done a few removals and it has been great and removed easily after being wrapped for 10 minutes, a bit longer than usual but gives people plenty time to pick their next colour and it does remove nice and cleanly. Big thumbs up from me [emoji106]

That’s great thanks for the feedback. Do you charge extra for applying it and if so how much? I currently charge £20 for Gel nails but was thinking of adding another £2 on top for flubber.

I don’t charge extra just for using it as a base coat, if I’m doing a repair or small extension I would probably consider charging a bit more depending on how long it takes me.

Latest posts

Back