INK London - recommendations please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsmermaid

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Looking for people who use INK London & if you could tell me experiences with it? Is it a good quality brand to work with - iLac gel polish opinions particularly welcome!
I believe they may be 5 free / vegan too?
Thinking of swapping from GeleSSe that I’m currently using x

Hi. I use INK London iLac and I love it! They have an ever increasing choice of colours and It's excellent quality, easy to apply and lasts really well but is also easy to remove. I can't remember exactly but it's more than 5 free and the only non-vegan products are the Kolinsky brushes as far as I'm aware.
They're a lovely company to deal with and they have a very supportive Facebook group. They also have a training academy with trainers based all around the country. They produce their own products rather than buy them in so they know exactly what goes into each product and they sell directly to the customer, so therefore are very reasonably priced.
I hope that helps X

Hi that really helps loads, thank you for all the information. It’s provided me with exactly what I needed to know to decide to switch - the support & making their own product plus the range looks really extensive & professional love the more than 5 free too x

I tried it but found the colour I chose needed 3 coats for full coverage and that’s too much time and product for me.
I may have just been unlucky with the colour I chose but similar colours in both Cuccio and The Gel Bottle covered completely in 2 coats.

I tried it but found the colour I chose needed 3 coats for full coverage and that’s too much time and product for me.
I may have just been unlucky with the colour I chose but similar colours in both Cuccio and The Gel Bottle covered completely in 2 coats.

That's really interesting as I've found it the other way around! I always find I need 3 coats with Cuccio, but only 2 with INK! That was one of the main reasons I started using INK rather than just Cuccio. (But I agree that TGB only needs 2 coats as well)

Cuccio needs very thoroughly stirred before application. It makes a huge difference. I’ve been using them for 3 years now and I’m glad I chose that brand.

Latest posts

Back