Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently use gelish and I'm introducing ink ilac to work alongside it. I want to advertise this probably. As its a hybrid like shellac, how long is the wear on ilac?

For gelish I say up to 3 weeks but I know shellac is designed to be a 2 week. So can anyone confirm how long their clients are getting from it?
Also I've just purchased ink's version of structure gel, does this increase the wear for your clients by much? X

Can I ask for those who are moving away from their usual brands, why? I've only been using CND Shellac for a year so I suppose I'm not bored of it yet but all this talk of Ink London is making me feel like I'm missing a trick!

They are really tempting I think I will order few colours to try out.

Has anyone had the ijel pro finish crack on clients nails?

I've recently qualified in gel enhancements and decided to try INK. I ordered lots of bits to see what they were like and they are amazing. Super fast delivery, and so easy to use. I've just done gel extensions on myself for the first time and it was so easy to do. They look lovely and I didn't have to work too much to do them!! Very impressed! Xx

Has anyone had the ijel pro finish crack on clients nails?
You only use the ijel pro finish if you apply this straight to the ijel extensions (without using any colour). If your applying Ilac or ilax over the top of your extension then you use normal tip coat. Xx

I have to agree. I've been a CND & OPI user but saw Ink at Professional Beauty and the gel polish is fab.Easy to remove and lovely colours. You won't be sorry and the people there are very helpful. Best of luck.x

Latest posts

Back