INK London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glow with Beauty

Reaction score
Been waiting in for my ilac range to be delivered! It felt like Christmas!! I wasn't put off by the grubby box it arrived in but I was when I opened it to find there wasn't a nicer box inside! Just those foam balls and loose nail varnishes! Considering its a professional company who wanted to see my certificates I expected a little nicer! Lets hope this is the only reason the product is cheaply priced. The website was impressive and the customer service was great but the packaging was a little disappointing.
Heard it can be ordered else where other than the website, if anyone knows where please tell?

Only available from their website as far as I'm aware!

No you can only order from INK london website as it should be.

With regards to the packaging I've never had an issue. The products have always been packed well with Styrofoam and always secure. Why do you want a "nicer" box in the box when it all goes in the bin. As long as your products came in one piece and undamaged then I'm not sure what the problem is?

The grubby box will be down to the delivery company.

The products themselves are amazing and a lot of techs are moving over from other brands and having the full INK london range. The colour range is large with over 100 colours to choose from, amazing staying power and very glossy.

No you can only order from INK london website as it should be.

With regards to the packaging I've never had an issue. The products have always been packed well with Styrofoam and always secure. Why do you want a "nicer" box in the box when it all goes in the bin. As long as your products came in one piece and undamaged then I'm not sure what the problem is?

The grubby box will be down to the delivery company.

The products themselves are amazing and a lot of techs are moving over from other brands and having the full INK london range. The colour range is large with over 100 colours to choose from, amazing staying power and very glossy.

I've heard nothing but good things about them. My dealings with them so far have been impressive which is why I was a little taken back by the packaging. True a box goes in the bin, and like I said I'm sure the product will be impressive, it was just my first impression was a little disappointed. I do love nice packaging so may its just be me. I guess I expected a box with their logo and maybe foam casing for the bottles. I just wondered if others felt the same but clearly not.

As regards to the question about getting it through other sells, that doesn't interest me, INK London was great to deal with and it came quick too. I was just asking as I've seen on another post that someone commented that you could. Which I thought wasn't the norm so I was just asking. Maybe I should express my thoughts else where and leave this site as question and answers only

I've heard nothing but good things about them. My dealings with them so far have been impressive which is why I was a little taken back by the packaging. True a box goes in the bin, and like I said I'm sure the product will be impressive, it was just my first impression was a little disappointed. I do love nice packaging so may its just be me. I guess I expected a box with their logo and maybe foam casing for the bottles. I just wondered if others felt the same but clearly not.

As regards to the question about getting it through other sells, that doesn't interest me, INK London was great to deal with and it came quick too. I was just asking as I've seen on another post that someone commented that you could. Which I thought wasn't the norm so I was just asking. Maybe I should express my thoughts else where and leave this site as question and answers only
Why would you leave? People helpfully gave you their opinions.

I am sorry if my post offended you. That wasn't my intent at all.

I've never had nail products sent to me in fancy logo boxes with foam inserts. Even when I used to buy from Sweet squared it was just a standard box with foam pieces. I believe that is standard packing for most companies? Some one will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure :)

With regards to INK being able to be purchased else where, I only meant "as it should be" as that I should only be brought from the company website and no where else. Such as ebay, amazon etc. Which for me makes it a huge plus point. I don't want a product that my clients can buy off eBay, fake or not.

I think you may have read my post in a stand offish way which it was not so please don't feel like you need to post elsewhere.

I didn't mean that I would literally leave I meant that id just post more questions and answer type posts. I'm not offend. Thank you for your opinions

I wouldn't be bothered about the packaging tbh. Less to take out to the bins, I've had stuff from S2 same. Unless u keep things in boxes?

I must say if I pay a lot of money I do like to have nice packaging, think physiologically I feel I have received something worth the money! That's my opinion :0) xxxx

I'm mobile so the foam inserts are handy until I get my Roo bag anyway. The products are really reasonable so honestly I'm over it now. Initially though I was disappointed. My husband couldn't understand my disappointment either he said as long as they are intact then what's the problem. I did my nails last night though and I'm pleased with it, so that's all that maters.

I love ink and the packaging never actually crossed my mind!

To keep costs to us as nail technicians as low as possible there are frills that will be lost along the way. Keeping overheads low means the costs are kept to a minimum and we benifit as well!! Its like Aldi & Lidl their shops and packaging are basic but as a result of that they charge less for their products. I'd rather have less expenses as a small business and make more profit and if that means less fancy bits and bobs then so be it! My manicures are still amazing and my clients are very happy. Thank you inkLondon ☺

I have just started using ink and am very impressed. I have been a gelish geek for many years and have tried many ranges but I have to say will be stocking more of this range. X

Sorry to jump on but people who are using ink London after switching from gelish, what lamp are you using with ink?

I have just started using ink and am very impressed. I have been a gelish geek for many years and have tried many ranges but I have to say will be stocking more of this range. X
I am wondering if Ink tends to be more hypoallergenic than gelish and other brands? I have become allergic to most gels and I am only able to use shellac for myself (I wear gloves for clients). I would love to have another range to use!!

I really don't about hypo-allergenic qualities if you get in touch with them they are very helpful. I am using my gelish 5-45 lamp and no issues x

Sorry to jump on but people who are using ink London after switching from gelish, what lamp are you using with ink?

I got the ink led lamp. But I know others use their cnd led lamp with no issues x

Thanks for your replies x

love Ink products. The colours are fab with new one being added regularly. Just ordered their acrylink sample pack. Cant wait to get going with this. Cant say enough good things about this company. Always sending updates of product development and sneak peeks.

Can any of you Ink lovers tell me what the removal of their gel polish is like please? Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back