INK London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One word PicklePie 'AMAZING' there's is no orange wood stick in sight, no residue or rubbing with a plastic backed pad for ages. It just pops off completely. Job done in 10 minutes straight!!

Can any of you Ink lovers tell me what the removal of their gel polish is like please? Thanks in advance

Fab. Job done In 8 mins!

Thank you both, I just wanted to check before I invested. It's had such great reviews but I couldn't find anything on removal [emoji4]

You wont be dissapointed. Easiest remove EVER! ☺

Last edited:
I've just got a few ilac colours and acrylic to try from beauty show, just used acrylic was luvly to apply just seeing how strong it is fingers crossed X

I've just received my confirmation email so I can now purchase from INK [emoji4] can I get some views on what you think of their L+P (if you've tried it) x

To keep costs to us as nail technicians as low as possible there are frills that will be lost along the way. Keeping overheads low means the costs are kept to a minimum and we benifit as well!! Its like Aldi & Lidl their shops and packaging are basic but as a result of that they charge less for their products. I'd rather have less expenses as a small business and make more profit and if that means less fancy bits and bobs then so be it! My manicures are still amazing and my clients are very happy. Thank you inkLondon [emoji5]

Took the words right out of my mouth! I'd rather be able to afford more colours because a company keeps their costs as low as possible rather than spending on packaging. Over packaged = overpriced [emoji1]

I've just received my confirmation email so I can now purchase from INK [emoji4] can I get some views on what you think of their L+P (if you've tried it) x
Sara, there Acrylink is amazing to use, and so easy to file. Hth x

Sara, there Acrylink is amazing to use, and so easy to file. Hth x
I think I'll order the trial kit and give it a whirl, thankyou x

I think I'll order the trial kit and give it a whirl, thankyou x
You're welcome, Sarah R has a great ombre acrylink vid on YouTube too :p x

You're welcome, Sarah R has a great ombre acrylink vid on YouTube too :p x
Soon as kids are in bed I'll be checking it out! Thanks [emoji4]

I've a client that always has lifting. I've tried everything and I used Acrylink on her and she said they have lasted longer than any before.

Bought loads from them at the show, just placed my first order, I-jel I-lac plus plus plus! Even thinking of dabbling in acrylics again!

It's a hybrid polish so as easy as Shellac to remove [emoji5]️ x

Can I ask, which of the two I-lac top coats does everyone prefer and why? Thanks :)

Can I ask, which of the two I-lac top coats does everyone prefer and why? Thanks :)

I only have the original and I've had no problems whatsoever but heard amazing things about the rock top coat. So can only imagine how good it is!

I'm going to try the rock one from the reviews X

Does the Rock Top Coat take much longer to remove than the original Top Coat? :)

Does the Rock Top Coat take much longer to remove than the original Top Coat? :)
The rock top coat is shinier, love it. And no you have to slightly buff the top coat off before you soak off anyway :)

I just placed an order with Ink London as I wanted to try them out. I have also ordered their lamp. If I get on with them then I will be converting to them and will purchase all the colours. I was disappointed with Shellac as I had to apply three or four coats in order to get good coverage on a lot of their colours. More coats = more time. There are not many videos out there but from what I have seen and read, Two coats seem to do the trick.

Latest posts

Back