INM Exact Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny Boutique

Reaction score
Hi All

I've got somee of the INM Exact tips, they are well-less and I bought them from the OSNS. Are they like performance tips, and not need any blending, does anyone know?

Even with the Performance tips you need to give them a quick buff to remove any oil put on them from your fingers when applying them.

Do they state that they don't need to be blended?

hi hun i use these and i love them you just need to buff over with a white block buffer to take the shine off xx

hi hun i use these and i love them you just need to buff over with a white block buffer to take the shine off xx

Thanks love, thats cheered me up. Doing a full set of l&p pink & whites in the morning and going to use them for the first time.

I use these tips, they are fab, no blending needed and you can place them where ever you need to, have to say it i am in love lol

Hi All

I've got somee of the INM Exact tips, they are well-less and I bought them from the OSNS. Are they like performance tips, and not need any blending, does anyone know?
Are these INM tips from CND for the fibre glass system....as ive used INM for NNO,as i bought a trial kit....WOW...the INM fibreglass,was so easy to apply,and when buffed with the buffer i had in the kit and applied some solar oil,i was just amazed at the shine...:eek::lol:

I have a few tips as well...so ill give these a go..ill let you know how i get on:)

You can use these tips for any system hun

Are the exact clear tips available through the OSNS?

Thank you for getting back to me.
I would love to try out these tips. As I have been looking for ages for well-less clear tips.

Thank you for getting back to me.
I would love to try out these tips. As I have been looking for ages for well-less clear tips.

Hi Jo

Well I only bought them because the OSNS was out of stock of the performance tips and I thought a box of 100 would put me on until the performance came in. But I must say I used them yesterday morning and did a full set of p&w - no blending! and they were brilliant, might continue to use these instead of the performance now!

Latest posts

Back