Innoa suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra.

Reaction score
Hi geeks we are thinking of starting innoa in our salon and got to order 24 colours, im going on a course next week but just wonder what peoples thoughts where and any reccomendations on good colours to order?

Alexandra x

*INOA maybe on the course rhey can teach me how to spell!!

Alexandra x

Hi geeks we are thinking of starting innoa in our salon and got to order 24 colours, im going on a course next week but just wonder what peoples thoughts where and any reccomendations on good colours to order?

Alexandra x

Have you used it before is it the intro to inoa course? X

No ive never used it, and yes its the intro? Would u recommend or not?

Alexandra x

No ive never used it, and yes its the intro? Would u recommend or not?

Alexandra x

The old inoa was awfull but the new one is amazing much easier to use that course is well worth doing and the iPhone app believe it or not is amazing for education on inoa lol. Don't be put off by the ol inoa the new one is much better x

Yes thats exactly why weve never tried heard some horror stories of the old, excited to try it now though! Any shades you would reccomend?

Alexandra x

I havent used the new one but after the way i was treated by them after using the old one i wouldnt touch it!! They told me there was nothing wrong with the product!! Then they said to re do the training course absolute cheek!! They wouldnt accept any of the hundreds of pounds worth of stock i hadback either!! Was and still am funing that 6 months later they have totally re designed it!! Rant over!!

Latest posts

Back