Inoa not covering grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've noticed when using inoa that I'm not getting as much grey coverage as I like I've used on myself and 2 family members and can still see visable grey hair.

I'm sure it's not my application and the product.

Has anyone had the same experience?

My experience with Inoa is that above a level 8 it didn't cover,no matter what

You and your family might have very resistant greys. Try something with double base or bleach it first before applying your desired shade.

I've noticed when using inoa that I'm not getting as much grey coverage as I like I've used on myself and 2 family members and can still see visable grey hair.

I'm sure it's not my application and the product.

Has anyone had the same experience?
Have you tried Inoa Supreme?

It is not designed to blanket cover - it gives a slightly translucent finish which I much prefer as it looks more natural...😊
They do however have .0 which will cover completely, if that’s the result your client likes 🤓

You and your family might have very resistant greys. Try something with double base or bleach it first before applying your desired shade.
Always used supreme, it's a shame cause I loved the shine,never used a double base, haven't seen those in my country, but thanks for the advice, always appreciated

It is not designed to blanket cover - it gives a slightly translucent finish which I much prefer as it looks more natural...😊
They do however have .0 which will cover completely, if that’s the result your client likes 🤓
O you mean .0 as a double base(was thinking I've never seen XX/0),yes I always used half and half,but still went above 7 and nothing, Thank you for your help

If you need to completely cover white hair INOA will cover
If your target is an 8 - use 8.0 for full coverage 😊

Move to INOA Supreme or use 8.0 instead of 8 etc

Latest posts

Back