Inscurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hay guys,

There is a company in Ireland now willing to inscure Nail Techicans so I am just want to campare how much UK companies charge for inscurance compared to the Irish

LMAO...... don't even go there, Linda! I was insured in the UK, got some 'gumpf' from a place in Ireland for insurance costing around €180 for the year - is that the one???? UK prices are around (if I remember rightly) £40 to £50 a year for a nail technician...... it was only £32 when I first started.

Now I've depressed you even more, haven't I?

Jackie

lindag said:
Hay guys,

There is a company in Ireland now willing to inscure Nail Techicans so I am just want to campare how much UK companies charge for inscurance compared to the Irish

I insure with Professional Beauty and they charge (if its nail tech only) £34.50. I believe if you are covering for beautician it is another £10 but dont quote me on that one!

Carole......STOP!!!! LMAO! We SO get ripped off over here! Except on petrol and cigs! :mad:

Are you saying that Professional Beauty would not insure you?

Surely if you have your own Professional Ireland Magazine specifically for you as professionals then as the body of the magazine - ie. Professional Beauty - they should be offering reasonably priced insurance.

JackieMc said:
Carole......STOP!!!! LMAO! We SO get ripped off over here! Except on petrol and cigs! :mad:

Not that you can have a tab now :lol:

Fab Freak said:
Not that you can have a tab now :lol:
Crikey Lou you've got a good memory!!! Tomorrow it is exactly one year since i had a cigarette :biggrin:

naturalnails said:
Are you saying that Professional Beauty would not insure you?

Surely if you have your own Professional Ireland Magazine specifically for you as professionals then as the body of the magazine - ie. Professional Beauty - they should be offering reasonably priced insurance.
I am saying Professional Beauty wont insure us

Not €180 Jackie a wopping €354.00

No Fiona, when I moved from UK to Dublin last year, I tried EVERYWHERE to get insurance for myself as a sole nail technician - nothing. I actually posted on here at that time asking for help!! Up until now, there has been no-one willing to insure us (they'll insure salons etc).

Linda, when I get a free moment I'll post the details that I have for insurance - bit cheaper than yours! But still not as cheap as the UK. :(

I have just insured through ANT. I am a nail tech on my own. It was with Woodgates for £42.50. tel:01622 740000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back