InSpa IPL machine, couple of questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi.
Iv contacted Inspa and they have a very good deal on with their ipl machine.
I do wonder though why they call it hair reduction and not removal?? Have you seen any good results?
Also why is their rrp on treatment areas so cheap?? Do you charge their prices? Or a price you see suitable?
Thank you. Xxx

Also what is a click? Can anyone shed any any light? Xx

Following this thread too[emoji4]

Can anyone help please?? Xx

I'm following too [emoji5]️

Permanent hair reduction as the hair won't all be permanently removed... may need a top up session once a year. Most ipl companies say hair reduction rather than hair removal.

Click = a flash of the ipl light

Their RRP is more expensive than on the last machine we rented however their machine also does other treatments.

Ah thanks for explaining that! Did you stick to their rrp prices? As in top lip costs xxx

Please help!! Is this company worth persisting with. Their phone number doesn't work and I haven't heard back from my email! Can anyone help please?? Xx

Please help!! Is this company worth persisting with. Their phone number doesn't work and I haven't heard back from my email! Can anyone help please?? Xx

Ive spoken to them & tried to arrange training - they only seem to want to do the training when so many are booked on & are very reluctant do it if there's only 1 person. I've had to call them as I too didn't receive a reply to my email at first either. Their shots are double of another company but that is where they make their money from the shots. I'm looking a purchasing a machine instead as I think it will be a better option for the long term. The Inspa solutions machine also offers skin rejuvenation but you cannot do the training for the first 3 months. Hope that helps [emoji4]

We have a skin base IPL machine. It's pay as you go on a great machine that offers both hair reduction & skin rejuvenation, we've had some great results with it & the best bit, we've not had to fork out a huge chunk of cash on buying the machine.

Thought I'd add to this post - still haven't managed to get booked onto training or had a reply from my email - hopefully I will soon or I'll have to call them myself again...not very promising with their c/s [emoji53]

That's weird. I've never had any problems with replies. Will pm you the emails I have

Update - I'm booked onto training with Inspa & looking forward to it. I think they are so busy they are working through their emails! Chloe has been very helpful too, you maybe better phoning them - they do answer their phones if you want a quicker response x

Hi can I just ask what other companies do ipl like inspa that offer rental

I trained with InSpa last year. Unfortunately I just couldn't get enough clients to use it to make it worth keeping. But would love to get it back again should things improve.
I found their training very thorough and they made sure everybody understood everything. You also actually practice on each other and they get more models in too so you feel like you're doing it on an actual client. You are assessed during this time too so they know, that you know what you're doing. You can get help on the phone too. Sometimes they are busy but you will be given other people's numbers to contact too if you need help with anything.
It's a large machine and works well. I did under my arms three times and now only have about 20 hairs to wax instead of being like a bear when it grows. I am quite hairy I suppose. Gorilla legs and all that! Haha.
It does work. It reduces hair growth. Upper lips are brilliant to do. A vast improvement almost straight away. Just be thorough with your work.
Clicks are when you press the button to flash the light. You get something like 80 free clicks per month then you pay for the clicks you do above that.
They provided a very large tub of gel etc to get started.
Regarding their prices, this is just their guide. If you want to charge more or less you can, it's your business, so make your own price lists up.
Hope this helps.

Wow thank you for these replys I had no idea. I'm booked onto training and very excited so will see. Xxx

Hi all, I know this thread is a little old but I am thinking of introducing i to my salon. I have looked at inspa solutions a few times . Can anyone tell me if you have used their I’ll machine and whether it gives good results?? Thanks in advance x

Wow thank you for these replys I had no idea. I'm booked onto training and very excited so will see. Xxx
Hi, how did you find your inspa Ipl. Do you still have it? Xx

Hi, did you get an inspa machine. Is it worth it? I’m still thinking about it xx

Hi, did you get an inspa machine. Is it worth it? I’m still thinking about it xx

Just so you know, the quoted poster has been absent since 2017, with the thread having been created some 4 years ago.

Latest posts

Back