Inspirational quotes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
I'm sat on a train and have seen something I thought might be a little inspirational:

Learn from the experts in your field. Then pass your knowledge on to a class of your own.

Ok I think it's an advert for something but oh we'll haha.

The first part is self explanatory and we have some amazing experts right here on our forum to learn from. The second part, I've taken this to mean that we teach our clients as therapists as well as those of us who are tutors passing on the knowledge to each other.

So what quotes can you think of that make you stop and think? x

My two favourite quotes are as follows:

'Be all you can be' and

'Change your thoughts, change your destiny'

Pretty straight forward, maybe not very inspirational as such, but to me they're all about always striving for better and not letting anything get in your way- especially negativity :p

x

Aw I've got loads of quotes I love them!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

My fav quote and one i first heard on here funnily enough, is .....

Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning how to dance in the rain

Be encouraged that in God's time
You will see the dreams and visions fulfilled
That God have given you.
Don't ever give up!

I have this printed out and it is taped to my computer monitor. :)

Just what I need right now. Some encouraging words!

Mine?

Life is what you make it, so make it good!
(Written in a note book by a fellow school friend, and she was right!)

Also, well more of a thought, which has rang true of late: take a group of people, write your problems on a piece of paper and put them in a bowl, you would still want ti pick out your own. Have a think about that!?

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."- Norman Vincent Peale.

one of my faves is:

when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life why you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

These are brilliant :biggrin:
Mines slightly coarser though....
"s**t is how you perceive it. Its either smelly horrible stuff that ruins your day, or its fertiliser that helps things grow"
I also live by my mothers saying "kill them with kindness". Literally meaning smile and be the bigger person.....I repleat this to myself daily!! :D
xx

Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning how to dance in the rain

Sooo true, really made me stop and think! I have so much going on in life right now i wish i didnt but its the only life ive got so i have to make the best!

One of my fav quotes is from a song:

"Everybodys human and everybodys equal so dont listen to nobody coz everybodys people"

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Love this quote;

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not , in fact, just surrounded by a&@holes. William Gibson. ;)

also i love these:

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. if you get a chance take it, if changes your life....let it!

and

its nice to be important but its more important to be nice

and

don't spend so much time making a living that you forget to make a life

xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Love this quote;

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you, in fact, just surrounded by a&@holes. William Gibson. ;)

Love this! There is one person who p*@@$d me off this weekend who this applies too. (Sort of client/'friend', but more of a parasite)!

Love this! There is one person who p*@@$d me off this weekend who this applies too. (Sort of client/'friend', but more of a parasite)!

Usually if I feel down I don't have to look far for an a£&hole! Lol ;)

Usually if I feel down I don't have to look far for an a£&hole! Lol ;)

Very true, especially where I live!

(Sorry just having a s&*t day!

Lilian x

" This, too, will pass"

Yep I love This too shall pass.

I only recently thought of it as the good times won't last forever either so get out and enjoy them :D

I Have this up in the Academy for my students, the amount of times I was told to believe in myself, think it's nice to pass it on and ispire others.
377144_10150519810467962_615977961_8850241_667592114_n.jpg

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary- Steve Jobs

I love this quote. I feel it's very relevant to me and I live by it.

A few I love are...

]Its confusing when you can't determine if the signs are for you to give up - or just a test to see how long you could carry on

Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons

Someone will always be prettier
someone will always be smarter
someone will always be younger
But they will never be you!

My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons.
Not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine
.:hug: x

if you cannot accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best!

these are all from @the vow on Twitter (they tweet them most days)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back