inspired by lesley n antony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
hello all,
have been playing with the acrylic today, had to try the rose :)
have called this one LESLEY
hope you dont mind lesley ;) you have to have a try dont ya :lol:

Attachments

• test 064.jpg
    test 064.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 154
Dawn - they are brilliant - you're very talented :green:

they are so nice! how did u make the rose, i tried to do it and well you dont want to see my attempt!! got some skill there girl keep it up!!!
love tina

wow amazing 3d let us know how you did the roses!!!!! :)

i put a bead on some acetate pressed it with the brush then when it was almost set sort of lifted and rolled it with the tip of the brush and my forefinger to form the centre then just added a couple of extra small flattened beads to open them up a bit, just did it for a bit of fun :lol:

Hiya Dawn,
Im touched that you named your design after me :o
I am very impressed with your nail and the rose looks lovely.
Keep em coming babe.

fantastic!

i am now inspired and will be having a practise myself tomorrow, but certainly will not be brave enough to post the piccies :lol:

What with Antony, loo, lesley and now dawn, there is too much to live up to....still it might give you all a good giggle! :|

that is awesome dawn. you go girl i am very impressed ;)

suey said:
fantastic!

i am now inspired and will be having a practise myself tomorrow, but certainly will not be brave enough to post the piccies :lol:

What with Antony, loo, lesley and now dawn, there is too much to live up to....still it might give you all a good giggle! :|

Will you behave, you don`t need to be brave, we don`t bite....... and as if we`d laugh.........well, only a bit........
No seriously, get some piccies on here, you know you`ll get support. If you have inspiration and the wannatryit disease, then go do it and come show us.

it took me ages to pluck up the courage :eek: (and work the camera) to put pics up, trouble is now i have started i mught not stop and you`ll all get fed up :lol:

shropshiredawn said:
it took me ages to pluck up the courage :eek: (and work the camera) to put pics up, trouble is now i have started i mught not stop and you`ll all get fed up :lol:

Do you see any members falling asleep through boredom? I don`t think so.
You just keep posting and we`ll keep enjoying

What with Antony, loo, lesley and now dawn, there is too much to live up to....still it might give you all a good giggle!

Hey Suey,
Give it a go babe, the results might surprise you :)
Just work a bit drier and take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back