inspired by sam biddle ...pic of fantasy nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
It says picture not found :(

Wow that is fantastic, just love it :)

Brilliant Susan!
Couldn't resist looking through the other nail pics..... I lurve your work :)

omg...omg....omg .....that is beautifull.....well done hun xxx

you are ssoo talented your work is beautiful xx

Fabulous as usual, well done :green:

I've just sat here staring.... amazing work.xxx

Wow, that amazing, true artistic talent!

wow!! That is fantastic. How long did it take you?

you are so Talented Susan:hug:

ahhhh, youve all said some lovely things. thankyou

i posted it to show what can be done if you persevere and to show training is everything.
i remeber back to my first set of nails , i could have cried:cry:
its really nice to see progress and gain new inspiration.

Fantastic hun, that is really pretty

Christmas blinger!! Love it, well done chicha!! Your work is amazzzzing hun!! xxx

i feel sick with jealousy now!!!! that is so lovely i wish i was that talented, i cant even master simple p+w yet,lol.......must keep practising:):)

i feel sick with jealousy now!!!! that is so lovely i wish i was that talented, i cant even master simple p+w yet,lol.......must keep practising:):)

aaaah, but nor could i when i was as new as you.
and sometimes i still have my off days :lol:

in a way something like this is easier than p+w, because you dont have to stick to a rigid style. its very much freeform, you can do whatever you want and it is right, because you decide what goes.

if you do a bead of white [when doing a french enhancement] and its different from the one you did on the last nail, then you got a problem.
but... if i do a leaf and its different from the last one, its just organic !

next year i'm gonna try and get a group together and offer a 3d acrylic and gel workshop.

aaaah, but nor could i when i was as new as you.
and sometimes i still have my off days :lol:

in a way something like this is easier than p+w, because you dont have to stick to a rigid style. its very much freeform, you can do whatever you want and it is right, because you decide what goes.

if you do a bead of white [when doing a french enhancement] and its different from the one you did on the last nail, then you got a problem.
but... if i do a leaf and its different from the last one, its just organic !

next year i'm gonna try and get a group together and offer a 3d acrylic and gel workshop.
You know I'll be there!!!

thanks chick, can you add it to my website gallery when you do my update ?

Haha already ahead of you, I've added it to the update folder lol :)

P.s and the one in the frame lol

Something that should not be missed, the things she thinks off are amazing :eek:

Latest posts

Back