Instagram app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm totally addicted to the Instagram photo editing app. it's amazing! I've been editing pics for my Facebook page.

It allows you to take a photo with your phone, and edit it into some amazing effects.

Does anyone else here use it?

Michelle

Yep! But not recently cuz I find it crashes and closes out on me too often lol snapseed is nice as well

I don't know how to use it properly... :-( Lol!! What all can you do with it? Xx

i got another really good one on the ipad called be funky....i love it...you can do a bit more on it i think than what you can on instagram :)

I don't know how to use it properly... :-( Lol!! What all can you do with it? Xx

With instagram, you can edit your photos via adding different effects to them like black and white, sepia, ect and you can upload to the instagram network with tags for others to see if they search under one of your tags. ( the latter is optional. I keep mine private lol)
Snapseed you can crop, tune, or add different effects and save to your photo album on your device.

Latest posts

Back