Instagram help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylieee

Reaction score
Hiya. So I'm a hairdresser and I'm wanting to know how I get more likes and followers on instagram. I have a very low following. I feel my work is good. And the pictures that go up are shot in good lighting but I dont seem to get alot likes on my pics . I decided since coming out of lockdown I will post a pic every day. I use to post every now and again. But I thought consistency will help grow. Anyone with any tips.. thank you

One of the easiest way to get followers is to follow people and hope that they will follow you back. Go onto nail bars or other beauty places on Instagram that are in your area and follow the people that follow them. Don’t follow more that 50 people per hour x

Being interactive with people you follow should help too, so making sure you're liking and commenting on their posts.
Also stories are a really good, quick way of showcasing your work and tagging in your clients, which will hopefully encourage them to repost on their stories and get you some more followers. Good luck x

Thank you guys x

Hey Kylie!

My best advice on getting likes & followers are to interact with all your comments, follow people back and like their posts. Use a hashtag generator and put them in your comments, switch them up so you're not always using the same as if it's always repeated with the same ones Insta may hide you from the tag. It's all down to an algorithm game with Insta and it's all getting people to spend time on your post.

Use detailed descriptions and have several photos on one post. This will make sure that people will have your post come up several times on their feed due to it will show a different one each time and Instagram will like it that people are spending time if swiping across.

Hope this helps! :)

Hey Kylie!

My best advice on getting likes & followers are to interact with all your comments, follow people back and like their posts. Use a hashtag generator and put them in your comments, switch them up so you're not always using the same as if it's always repeated with the same ones Insta may hide you from the tag. It's all down to an algorithm game with Insta and it's all getting people to spend time on your post.

Use detailed descriptions and have several photos on one post. This will make sure that people will have your post come up several times on their feed due to it will show a different one each time and Instagram will like it that people are spending time if swiping across.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply..

So do you mean when postings pictures I should write more of a description to get more interest on my page rather than just a small comment underneath it .

Thanks

Latest posts

Back