Instagram Inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantele

Reaction score
So I follow quite a few nail techs on Instagram, & they are some of the best work I've seen. I thought it would be nice to share some of the favourite people you follow on Instagram, in the industry.

Thenailboss is very good!
X

Thenailboss is awesome!!! He's also very nice, when I followed him he not only followed back but has replied to questions I've asked & even added me on Facebook.

robinmosesnailart

I've just realised I forgot to post my favourites... Will list them now

Nailsbyryoko is an amazing one. I'm envious of her hand painting!

Nailsbymztina
Blingyournails
Elize_nails
Lparis_nails
Naillounge

_lovepeacenails

I think that's them all!

Thesammersaurus is a good one to follow. Love thenailboss.

Nailboss is amazing!

My friend glamsusie is an amazing nail tech! Check her out on IG

Wow these are all fab following them all... Really inspirational xx

Gone on a following spree tonight, these are amazing! So hope my work will be this fantastic some day!

Hi I'm a newbie here,joined today😊. I've been on instagram since march 2013 tho, I'm nails_by_dawn. I'm going to go through the earlier posts and go follow some more techs😍. Happy new year everyone😘❤

Oops forgot to tell you my favourites. Glamsusie is incredible, then there's parissnails, botanicnails and also felizenailart. Also a great account to follow is glamorouspumps, she features your nails and always gives full credit ❤

My absolute nail heroes are @thisisvenice @ciaomanhattan2012 @dianecsl @spifster @hana4 @britneytokyo @amivnails @vanityprojects 🙌

facebook.com/NailCandyLincoln

Instagram @nailcandylincoln

Wahnails is good for nail art

Latest posts

Back