Instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@chantellemthomas

Love following nail accounts on instagram! Mine is a mixture of nails and makeup

My brain is about to explode.... Tackled twitter a few weeks ago and finally got Instagram sorted ....I'll only be getting the hang of it and there'll be something new .
@rinnneimhe

Daniellecaprice2
Xx

So on an Instagram account ......what the difference between followers and following ?
Have I 171 followers or are 408 people following me ? # haven't got a bloody clue what I'm doing . # need some wine!

So on an Instagram account ......what the difference between followers and following ?
Have I 171 followers or are 408 people following me ? # haven't got a bloody clue what I'm doing . # need some wine!

Just followed you, you have 171 people following you and you are following 408.

I love instagram, it's twitter that still baffles me a bit.

I'm @Sincere_Beauty_m on Instagram xx

Last edited:
Just followed you, you have 171 people following you and you are following 408.

I love intagram, it's twitter that still baffles me a bit.

I'm @Sincere_Beauty_m on Instagram xx

Well I don't know how I've managed to follow 408 people. Thanks. I think it's easier than twitter....

Ritzy's Nail Boutique x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi im on instagram! @alittleluxury87

I'm on also not many pic slowly adding lol rialouise1309 x x

Last edited:
Well I don't know how I've managed to follow 408 people. Thanks. I think it's easier than twitter....

If you don't recognise any of the Instagram names or remember following them there's a good chance you may have been hacked (like my twitter account last week).
I'm following you by the way so don't delete me (@thatfinishingtouch)!!!!!

sfhairandnails xx

POLISHEDX is me xx

Mine is mels_nails xx

I've had to start my Instagram again as I forgot my password! Going on a following spree my username is vickimckendrick.

Vicki :) xx

Mines sineadsarahgoff , just started blogging so would looooove some new likers and comments! I will follow everyone back :)

Mine is leanne_kuhanuka lots of nails and lashes on there and a few pics of my little ones, will be following lots of you ladies for inspiration and motivation x

Latest posts

Back