Instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is ssammm_

Nothing about beauty I'm afraid, just me, the bike and life :D

Im very new to Instagram so bear with me

Mines. Carlymaibeauty

Thanks girls. Will get adding this evening xx

@thebeauticiansroom we're fairly new to Instagram but take a look and follow if you like what you see :)

@vanitybeautysalon1 xx

@polishedsalon :Love:

I'm buttonnails! Xx

I'm ashdenebeauty - my originality never begins!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a thread anywhere for people's Instagram names? I'd love to follow more nail ones so if there isn't one already let's get some insta-love going!

Mine is TheVanityCaseNN xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed! I'm @therealmrsgrey

xx

I'm on there jlo0872...keep forgetting to add my nail pictures will try harder to remember.....

Following lots of you but still working my way through you all......would love if you follow me back please;)

@esperanzalashes

Just went through most of these and sent requests to follow and followed. I'm Xquisitenails on Instagram.

Hi, I'm not even really sure what Instagram is, but I did read that you like nail pics, I saved this one the other day that I'd seen in fb, I think they're absolutely gorgeous!!
Now I'm off to check out this Instagram : ) xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398159890.800567.jpg

Phew....think I've added everyone...apologies if I've missed anyone but please feel free to request me as mine is set as private ;)

I'm @buttonnails! Trying to add everyone now lol xxx

I'm laurajw91, just my normal one not beauty :)

Hi geeks,

Thought it would be beneficial for everyone to post your instagrams! Mine is @joseynellx what's yours

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Love instagram. Bit of an addict :p I'm @lottiemayyloves :) xx

Haha me too :) xxx

Latest posts

Back