Installation for curly hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking for some advice on fitting tight curly prebonded hair extensions. I have trained in prebonded hair but we never fitted a curly head. Do I just use the same methods for straight hair or should I straighten the hair prior to application?

Thanks for any help x

can i ask where uve got the curly extensions from?? and is it a permanent curl??
ive fitted some curly ones and dod it the same as i would straight ones! they looked fab but the curl dropped out after 2 washes!!!

can i ask where uve got the curly extensions from?? and is it a permanent curl??
ive fitted some curly ones and dod it the same as i would straight ones! they looked fab but the curl dropped out after 2 washes!!!

Where did you get your curly ones from? I got body wave ones for myself and the wave fell out after wash x

Most of the body wave hair has been permed but due to it already gone through so much the perm drops out easily with most cheap brands. For curly hair clients it is best to get a really high quality wave or to go for a hair type that has that texture naturally. European hair dries with a nice natural wave and Brazilian hair comes in various natural textures.

Most of the body wave hair has been permed but due to it already gone through so much the perm drops out easily with most cheap brands. For curly hair clients it is best to get a really high quality wave or to go for a hair type that has that texture naturally. European hair dries with a nice natural wave and Brazilian hair comes in various natural textures.

Thanks hun :D will def look into those xx

i would second brazillian hair for wavy/curly... im wearing it just now and never had a curl so close to my own natural hair, and it just keeps bouncing back when washed unlike the permed ones x

Iv found its best to let the body wave/ curly extensions dry naturally to keep the wave/ curl longer, jst brush through with a wide tooth comb when damp and appl a little mousse.

Hi sorry for the late reply. I have not yet got the hair but we are going to buy it online from shophairextensions.co.uk so I cannot say if the curl will hold.

I did however buy an indian virgin bodywave hair weft from dhgate over a year ago and used it for tape in's on myself and that still has the bounce curl in it and it is still in great condition I love it :)

Thanks for the help I will fit them as I do straight so I will update on the quality of hair and curl again if anyone is interested x

Latest posts

Back